By edited by Graham A. Webb.
Read or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Released within the 12 months 2004, The Cambodian model of the Ramayana is a useful contribution to the sector of Asian reviews.
- Illustrated Glossary of Ground Water Industry Terms: Hydrogeology, Geophysics, Borehole Construction, and Water Conditioning
- [(The Global Model of Constitutional Rights )] [Author: Kai Möller] [Dec-2012]
- The Cell: Volume III Meiosis and Mitosis
- Expert Systems in Mineral and Metal Processing: Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, Espoo, Finland, 26-28 August 1991 (IFAC Workshop Series)
- [(The Mandelbrot Set, Theme and Variations)] [Author: Lei Tan] published on (August, 2000)
- PACO Models G-30, G-30PC RF Signal Generators
Extra info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Ramamoorthy, Solid-state NMR reveals structural and dynamical properties of a membrane-anchored electron-carrier protein, cytochrome b5, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129 (2007) 6670–6671. P. R. Ernst, Net polarization transfer via a J-ordered state for signal enhancement of low-sensitivity nuclei, J. Magn. Reson. 39 (1980) 163–168. F. E. Girvin, Solution NMR of membrane proteins in bilayer mimics: small is beautiful, but sometimes bigger is better, Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1768 (2007) 3098–3106. J. C. D. H.
S. A. 94 (1997) 12366–12371. P. Loria, M. G. Palmer III, A TROSY CPMG sequence for characterizing chemical exchange in large proteins, J. Biomol. NMR 15 (1999) 151–155. Y. M. E. Kay, Double- and zero-quantum NMR relaxation dispersion experiments sampling millisecond time scale dynamics in protein, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 126 (2004) 1886–1891.  V. M. E. E. Kay, Cross-correlated relaxation enhanced 1H-13C NMR spectroscopy of methyl groups in very high molecular weight proteins and protein complexes, J.