By R. Fantechi, N.S. Margaris
Lawsuits of the knowledge Symposium within the EEC Programme in Climatology held in Mytilene, Greece, April 15-18, 1984
Read Online or Download Desertification in Europe: Proceedings of the Information Symposium in the EEC Programme on Climatology, held in Mytilene, Greece, 15–18 April 1984 PDF
Best nonfiction_12 books
Released within the yr 2004, The Cambodian model of the Ramayana is a invaluable contribution to the sphere of Asian stories.
- New Data and Updates for III-V, II-VI and I-VII Compounds
- Thematic Cartography for the Society (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- Random matrices and their applications: Proceedings 1984
- Dictionary of Scientific Biography. Volume 14. EMERY VERRILL - JOHANN ZWELFER
- Brilliant Parent: What the Best Parents Know, Do and Say (Brilliant Lifeskills) by Sargent, Emma (2009) Paperback
- Hierarchy and Precedence (Comparative Austronesian Project)
Extra info for Desertification in Europe: Proceedings of the Information Symposium in the EEC Programme on Climatology, held in Mytilene, Greece, 15–18 April 1984
Notable reduction over the Scandinavian and Laurentide ice sheets and a reduction of the monsoonal rainfall over Southeast Asia. Associated with the southward shift to about l0°S of the Indian monsoon cell, is an increase of the precipitation along the eastern coast of Central Africa, extending over the Mediterranean (such features of the precipitation difference field are not evident in other simulations like Manabe and Hahn, 1977). Evaporation was less in this region during the ice-age. It must be stressed here that during the peak of the last cold period, stepps (not woodlands) were the characteristic elements in the northern Mediterranean indicating that precipitation was considerably lower (Frenzel, 1973).
13. H. , 1977. A comparative study of the effects of albedo change on drought in the semi-arid regions. J. Atmos. Sci. 34, pp. 1366-1385. 14. CLIMAP, 1976. The surface of the ice-age Earth. Science 191, pp. 1131-1137. 15. CLIMAP, 1981. Seasonal reconstructions of the Earth's surface at the last glacial maximum. Geological Society of America, Map and Chart Series MC-36. 16. , 1984. La fonte des calottes glaciaires. La Recherche 15, pp. 806-818. 17. , 1980. Possible Climatic Consequences of a man-made Global Warming.
Saltzman, B. , 1975. A solution for the Northern Hemisphere Climatic Zonation during a Glacial Maximum. Quaternary Research 5, pp. 307-320. 46. , 1983. A review of climate model simulations of co 2 -induced climatic change. Climatic Research Institute Report n°ql, Oregon State University. 47. A. , 1976. Environmental and climatic implications of late Quaternary lake-level fluctuations in Africa. Nature 261, pp. 385-390. 48. Walker, J. , 1977. The effect of soil moisture on circulation and rainfall in a tropical model.