By Eric Griffin
Popfly is Microsoft’s access into the burgeoning mashup area. it's a visible, quick improvement software that any one – designers or builders – can use with no requiring any wisdom of code. This e-book covers every thing from novices developing their first net mashup, to complex clients growing their very own ‘blocks’ in visible Studio. It permits anyone to fast and simply create enjoyable and worthy mashup functions utilizing info from resources comparable to fb, flickr and Digg.
Read or Download Foundations of Popfly: Rapid Mashup Development (Books for Professionals by Professionals) PDF
Best development books
* remedy difficulties related to occasions, results, dimensions, varieties, topics, and person interface parts
* tips on how to improve your kinds, and the way to put and reposition components on a web page
* utilize jQuery's occasion administration procedure, together with customized occasions and customized occasion facts
* Create UI elements-such as tabs, accordions, and modals-from scratch
* Optimize your code to cast off bottlenecks and make sure height functionality
* how to try out your jQuery applications
The book's individuals include:
* Cody Lindley
* James Padolsey
* Ralph Whitbeck
* Jonathan Sharp
* Michael Geary and Scott González
* Rebecca Murphey
* Remy Sharp
* Ariel Flesler
* Brian Cherne
* Jörn Zaefferer
* Mike Hostetler
* Nathan Smith
* Richard D. worthy
* Maggie Wachs, Scott Jehl, Todd Parker, and Patty Toland
* Rob Burns
Whereas Edward B. (‘Ed’) Lewis is known for his contributions to genetics anddev- opmental biology y, few have learn his learn papers. One reason behind this can be availability, guy manhattan having been released in vague journalsor as publication chapters. A moment is simply because his papers in these ? elds are very dif?
So much Asian nations have proven a powerful dedication to fast monetary improvement. Economists have argued that the culmination from financial improvement can be unfold equitably during the inhabitants. within the absence of a robust culture of social rights, social improvement in Asia has lengthy been taken with no consideration.
- Learning Node
- Ten Steps to a Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation System. A Handbook for Development Practitioners
- [(Sustaining Forests: A Development Strategy )] [Author: World Bank] [May-2004]
- Java Coding Guidelines: 75 Recommendations for Reliable and Secure Programs
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (3rd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
Additional info for Foundations of Popfly: Rapid Mashup Development (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
Below the Flickr block, you will see a label saying Missing Key. As I stated in Chapter 1, many providers require the user to have a unique API key to use their services. Flickr requires that you have a key so that the company can track usage and prevent abuse of its service. Popfly blocks that require a key will display this label. Click the label to display a dialog box (see Figure 4-2) with information on how to obtain a key. 4. Once you have an API key, you can use Flickr services under the terms and condi- tions stipulated by Flickr.
In this case, the “source” list box shown in Figure 3-5 would be enabled, and you would have to choose which incoming block’s data to use. Notice that as soon as you dropped the News Reader block on the design surface, a preview of what the control looks like (with some default data) displays in the background. Click the right connector of the RSS block. The available block connection points will be highlighted in yellow (see Figure 3-7). A line appears as you move the mouse to a block connector.
Adding custom HTML If you type text into this area without markup, the text will appear in the background of the mashup with no styling. Using HTML tags gives you greater control and flexibility of the content that will appear.
into the text area (see Figure 3-11). The h1 tag is an HTML tag that represents the font style Header 1. Using it in this code formats the text to appear larger and bolder than surrounding text. The style attribute sets the color of the font to black (by default, the font color is white).