By Arthur Frommer; Rena Bulkin
Read Online or Download Frommer's Washington, D.C. from $80.00 a day PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Released within the 12 months 2004, The Cambodian model of the Ramayana is a priceless contribution to the sector of Asian stories.
- An Alabama Songbook: Ballads, Folksongs, and Spirituals Collected by Byron Arnold
- 440R-07 Report on Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Reinforcement for Concrete Structures
- Phytohormones: A Window to Metabolism, Signaling and Biotechnological Applications
- The Algorithmic Resolution of Diophantine Equations: A Computational Cookbook (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- Handbook of Optomechanical Engineering, Second Edition (Optical Sciences and Applications of Light)
- Female Offenders and Risk Assessment: Hidden in Plain Sight (Criminal Justice: Recent Scholarship) by Janet T. Davidson (2009) Library Binding
Additional info for Frommer's Washington, D.C. from $80.00 a day
You may already be covered for lost luggage, cancelled tickets, or medical expenses. The cost of travel insurance varies widely, depending on the cost and length of your trip, your age, health, and the type of trip you’re taking. TRIP-CANCELLATION INSURANCE Trip-cancellation insurance helps you get your money back if you have to back out of a trip, if you have to go home early, or if your travel supplier goes bankrupt. Allowed reasons for cancellation can range from sickness to natural disasters to the State Department declaring your destination unsafe for travel.
In this unstable world, trip-cancellation insurance is a good buy if you’re getting tickets well in advance—who knows what the state of the world, or of your airline, will be in 9 months? Insurance policy details vary, so read the fine print—and especially make sure that your airline or cruise line is on the list of carriers covered in case of bankruptcy. For information, contact one of the following insurers: Access America (& 866/807-3982; www. com). MEDICAL INSURANCE Most health insurance policies cover you if you get sick away from home—but check, particularly if you’re insured by an HMO.
On p. org, which publishes travel updates, often on a daily basis. C. and to new security and touring procedures around town, and refer you to other sections of its website for information about restaurants, hotels, and attractions. C. governments, along with agencies such as the National Park Service, have continued to work together to increase security, 33 not just at airports, but around the city, including government buildings, tourist attractions, and the subway. You will notice vehicle barriers in place at a wider radius around the Capitol building and the White House, and new vehicle barriers and better lighting installed at the Washington Monument and at the Lincoln and Jefferson memorials.