By Vladimir M. Builov
This monograph covers all points of the radiologic prognosis of urinary tract diverticula, together with calyceal, ureteral, bladder and urethral diverticula. attribute and sophisticated diagnostic gains are pointed out by using various top quality ultrasound, X-ray and magnetic resonance photos, the majority of that are drawn from the author’s own scientific perform. moreover, matters when it comes to terminology, class, statistics, etiology, pathogenesis, medical presentation and differential prognosis are mentioned. The textual content is complemented by way of worthwhile appendices that record the most recent techniques of the ecu Society of Urogenital Radiology relating to use of distinction media and the eu drugs organisation on minimizing the chance of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis whilst utilizing gadolinium-containing distinction brokers. This booklet should be of worth for experts in radiology and urology and in addition trainees and clinical students.
Read Online or Download Imaging of Urinary Tract Diverticula PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Released within the 12 months 2004, The Cambodian model of the Ramayana is a priceless contribution to the sphere of Asian experiences.
- Decision Support Systems III - Impact of Decision Support Systems for Global Environments: Euro Working Group Workshops, EWG-DSS 2013, Thessaloniki, Greece, May 29-31, 2013, and Rome, Italy, July 1-4, 2013, Revised Selected and Extended Papers
- Syntactic Complexity across Interfaces (Interface Explorations [Ie])
- A Jealous Guy's Guide: How to Deal
- Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) Technology: Manufacture and Applications
Extra resources for Imaging of Urinary Tract Diverticula
Desgrez , who described UD in the lower part of the right ureter in 1983, considered his observation to be the 26th case in the global literature. Sparsity of UD is also confirmed by statistics from the Mayo Clinic (1977) , where only 12 UD cases were discovered for 25 years (they are not divided into congenital and acquired in the report), and by statistics from the urological 100-bed clinic Perm Medical Academy (2008) , where for the same period, 25 years, only one patient was diagnosed with ureteral diverticulum among the 766 patients with ureteral abnormalities, while the latest publication on a congenital UD issued in 2005 is only the third one in the Japanese literature .
Rosenfield AT, Richman T. The urinary tract. Atlas of ultrasonography, vol. 2. New York/Edinburgh/ London/Melbourne: Churchill Livingstone; 1985. p. 891–3. Pilipenko NV, Nazarenko VA. Ultrasound diagnostics in urology. Moscow: St. Petersburg; 1993. Karpenko VS, Pereverzev AS. Megacalicosis. Vrachebnoye Delo. 1975;5:66–9. Kulakov GP, Perelman VM. On detection of medullar sponge kidney. Radiol Diagn. 1970;11(2):227–35. Kasaev AA, Simonenko AL. On X-ray diagnostics of sponge kidney in children. Bull Roentgenol Radiol.
46. Builov VM, Turzin VV, Karpov NR. Sonographic diagnostics of calyx diverticula. Vis Clin. 1993;3(1):21–3. 47. Builov VM. Combined application and algorithms of ultrasound и scanning and X-ray diagnostics of renal and ureteral diseases: abstract of thesis… doctor of medicine. Moscow, 1994. 48. Gromov AI, Kubova SY. Clinical significance of Doppler twinking artifact detection at ultrasound examination of internal organs. St. Petersburg: Materials of the 2nd International Congress of the Neva Radiological Forum; 2005:34–35 .