By Shen Dong, Yingxue Yao
Precision engineering and micro/nano applied sciences were constructing swiftly lately, and are set to turn into the dominant gamers in a brand new commercial revolution of the twenty first century. they won't in simple terms supply new probabilities for exponential improvement of the worldwide economic climate, but additionally reason a revolution in human figuring out. the current assortment goals to supply the reader with the main updated info on precision production idea and strategies, ultra-precision measurements and regulate platforms, ultra-precision machining structures and micro/nano know-how. The ebook could be beneficial to construction and learn engineers, examine scholars and teachers operating within the box. the purpose of this undertaking is to advertise the alternate of data and cooperation among specialists within the fields of precision engineering, and micro and nano applied sciences
Read Online or Download Progress of Precision Engineering and Nano Technology PDF
Similar engineering books
Trends in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology: First International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, CCSEIT 2011, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India, September 23-25, 2011. Proceedings
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 1st foreign convention on desktop technological know-how, Engineering and knowledge know-how, CCSEIT 2011, held in Tirunelveli, India, in September 2011. The seventy three revised complete papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from greater than four hundred preliminary submissions.
On the time while expanding numbers of chemists are being attracted via the fascination of supposedly effortless computing and linked vibrant imaging, this e-book seems to be as a counterpoint. the 1st half specializes in primary ideas of quantum chemistry, masking MCSCF conception, perturbation remedies, foundation set advancements, density matrices, wave functionality instabilities to correlation results, and momentum area conception.
- HSLA Steels 2015, Microalloying 2015 and Offshore Engineering Steels 2015 Conference Proceedings: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
- Graph-related Optimization and Decision Support Systems (Focus Series in Computer Engineering and IT)
- Fast Solar Sailing: Astrodynamics of Special Sailcraft Trajectories
- Electrical Engineering and Applied Computing
- Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems: 12th International Conference, MODELS 2009, Denver, CO, USA, October 4-9, 2009. Proceedings
- Advances in Electrical Engineering and Automation
Extra info for Progress of Precision Engineering and Nano Technology
2. 1. 0. 0. (a) Cross section (b) Vertical section Fig. 7 Sections of micro cylinder C C Z O 4. 6. 8. 10. Energy E/keV Fig. 8 Energy spectrum of brass micro cylinder 2. 36 Progress of Precision Engineering and Nano Technology 1000 500 0 Electrode material 20 40 60 2θ/ º 80 100 Meas. 06-0696 Fe 33% 04-0836 Cu 30% 05-0664 ZnO 11% 27-1125 Co3W3C 24% Fig. 9 X-ray diffraction analysis of brass deposition Vickers hardness HV CPS Energy spectrum. 8. The components are the same as those of the brass tool electrode, mainly Cu-Zn alloy, which means the components of deposited material depend on those of tool electrode material.
Mach. 1085. R. L. 113.  H. H. Dharan: ASME J. Eng. 236. M. Ji 1,a, L. Zhang1,b, X. H. P. L. L. S. com Keywords: Free-form surface polishing, Flexible polishing tool, Surface texture, Surface form Abstract. In this paper, a novel spinning-inflated-ballonet polishing tool for curved surface of mould is proposed. The head of the tool is a spherical spinning-inflated-ballonet whose inner air pressure can be controlled on-line and the head surface is covered with a suitable polishing cloth. The head can be rotated in high speed driven by an electromotor or high pressure airflow and its rotating speed can be adjusted.
G. Xie, B. X. J. 335-339. X. S. L. Q. 0f Mech. cn Keywords: Micro-EDM, Micro machining, Machining precision Abstract. Considering the key technologies to enhance the accuracy of micro-EDM, a micro-EDM system and some techniques are researched. In this system, a micro-energy pulse power supply whose open voltage and capacitance can be adjusted is developed. The detection and control subsystem of the machining process is designed and applied. A simple method of machining high precision microelectrodes is adopted.