By Hanna Bandurska (auth.), Shamsul Hayat, Aqil Ahmad, Mohammed Nasser Alyemeni (eds.)
The publication “Salicylic acid: A Plant Hormone” was once first released in 1997 and was once praised for its first-class stability of conventional and glossy issues. This time, we are construction at the luck of the previous version to supply a good more beneficial moment version. the current ebook is made out of sixteen chapters highlighting the up to date mechanisms of its biosynthesis, physiological function, its motion based on water deficit, dating of SA with sign transduction, delivery of SA and similar compounds. extra, the interaction among environmental signs and SA, its influence on delivery and distribution of sugars, salicylic acid mediated stress-induced flowering and a few points of interaction of SA with JA in the course of the institution of plant resistance to pathogens with kinds of foodstuff and participation of peroxidases have additionally been mentioned at size. power use of SA in meals construction and its potency on post-harvest of perishable plants in addition to functional use of SA also are coated.
Read Online or Download SALICYLIC ACID: Plant Growth and Development PDF
Similar development books
* resolve difficulties concerning occasions, results, dimensions, types, issues, and consumer interface parts
* how to increase your varieties, and the way to place and reposition parts on a web page
* utilize jQuery's occasion administration approach, together with customized occasions and customized occasion info
* Create UI elements-such as tabs, accordions, and modals-from scratch
* Optimize your code to do away with bottlenecks and make sure top functionality
* find out how to try out your jQuery applications
The book's members include:
* Cody Lindley
* James Padolsey
* Ralph Whitbeck
* Jonathan Sharp
* Michael Geary and Scott González
* Rebecca Murphey
* Remy Sharp
* Ariel Flesler
* Brian Cherne
* Jörn Zaefferer
* Mike Hostetler
* Nathan Smith
* Richard D. worthy
* Maggie Wachs, Scott Jehl, Todd Parker, and Patty Toland
* Rob Burns
Whereas Edward B. (‘Ed’) Lewis is legendary for his contributions to genetics anddev- opmental biology y, few have learn his learn papers. One explanation for this is often availability, guy new york having been released in vague journalsor as e-book chapters. A moment is simply because his papers in these ? elds are very dif?
Such a lot Asian nations have proven a robust dedication to fast fiscal improvement. Economists have argued that the end result from financial improvement could be unfold equitably through the inhabitants. within the absence of a robust culture of social rights, social improvement in Asia has lengthy been taken without any consideration.
- Understanding the Social Dimension of Sustainability (Routledge Studies in Development and Society)
- Language Evolution and Developmental Impairments
- Baloch nationalism: its origin and development
- Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Development and the Environmental Crisis: Red or Green Alternatives
- By Olivia Bennett - Displaced: The Human Cost of Development and Resettlement (Palgra (2012-03-30) [Paperback]
Additional info for SALICYLIC ACID: Plant Growth and Development
Photosynthetica, 41, 315–317. , MacKerness, S. , John, C. , Murphy, A. , Carr, J. , et al. (2000). Salicylic acid has a role in regulating gene expression during leaf senescence. Plant Journal, 23, 677–685. Nissen, P. (1994). Stimulation of somatic embryogenesis in carrot by ethylene: Effects of modulators of ethylene biosynthesis and action. Physiologia Plantarum, 92, 397–403. , Howell, K. , Millar, A. , Whelan, A. , & Day, D. A. (2004). Salicylic acid is an uncoupler and inhibitor of mitochondrial electron transport.
Smith, D. (2007). The role of salicylates in rhizobium-legume symbiosis and abiotic stresses in higher plants. In S. Hayat & A. ), Salicylic acid: A plant hormone (pp. 151–162). Dordrecht: Springer. Marcelle, R. D. (1991). Relationship between mineral content, lipooxygenase activity, levels of 1-aminocyclopropane carboxylic acid and ethylene emission in apple fruit flesh disks (cv. Jonagold) during storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 1, 101–109. Marschner, H. (2003). ). London: Academic Press.
P. (1998). Effect of the salicylic acid on the synthesis of ribulose1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase in barley leaves. Plant Physiology, 152, 381–386. Pancheva, T. , Popova, L. , & Uzunova, A. M. (1996). Effect of salicylic acid on growth and photosynthesis in barley plants. Journal of Plant Physiology, 149, 57–63. , et al. (2006). Proteomic investigation of the effect of salicylic acid on Arabidopsis seed germination and establishment of early defense mechanisms. Plant Physiology, 141, 910–923.