By Val Hamann
Read or Download Socially Speaking Course for Juvenile Inmates PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
Released within the 12 months 2004, The Cambodian model of the Ramayana is a precious contribution to the sector of Asian reviews.
- Dynamic complex modulus predictions of hot-mix asphalt using a micromechanical-based finite element model
- Stars and Star Clusters
- Cargo Securement - Handbook for Drivers
- ДОКУМЕНТЫ ИЗ МУЗЕЯ НИКОЛЫ ТЕСЛА
- [(Open Source Database Driven Web Development: A Guide for Information Professionals )] [Author: Isaac Hunter Dunlap] [Oct-2006]
Additional info for Socially Speaking Course for Juvenile Inmates
37 | P a g e Lesson 21 ‘The Old Man’ It was over the festive season that Nadia found out her husband was having an affair, she was devastated. He had persuaded her to marry him only one year ago, after she did not want to marry at all. Things went well for the first few months, however within six months after marriage his job required that he work away from home. This is when he got bored over weekends and started hanging out in bars - and that’s where he met Mellissa. Nadia decided to divorce him, but first she wanted to go to her parents for a few days in another province.
2. Divide into two groups – the first group discuss how you would feel if you were the first husband. The second group discuss how you would feel if you were the second husband. 3. What would be the best decision in the interest of the children involved? 4. At the end of the day, is it about the children or the love two people share, a love that will last long term, creating a happy home environment? 5. Who do you think Molly chooses in the end? 34 | P a g e Lesson 18 ‘The Big Race’ A young athlete Benjamin has a big important cycling race coming up tomorrow, so he needs to eat pasta, good vegetables, healthy whole wheat bread, bananas, and some energy drinks.
The Biblical Reference Guide on Page 42 may be used as an aid to finding some answers. • It is also recommended that the test pages be photocopied before completed by the facilitators, so that the learner can complete it and hand it back to the facilitator for easy checking. This is not a course that is graded, checking the tests are merely to observe that the learner has been paying attention and has an understanding of the lessons. • It is important that facilitators look at all the drawings done, to encourage and motivate the learner.