By Jennifer Jane Stirrup
This can be a Cookbook containing an in depth sequence of sensible task-based recipes that can assist you get the main out of utilizing a Tableau dashboard.
This booklet is perfect for you when you are already conversant in Tableau and wish to profit easy methods to create a useful instrument on your enterprise by means of development your individual dashboard.
Read Online or Download Tableau Dashboard Cookbook PDF
Similar nonfiction books
Facts garage layout, and knowledge of ways facts should be applied inside a firm, is of top value in making sure that corporation info platforms paintings successfully. starting Relational info Modeling will lead you step-by-step throughout the means of constructing a good logical facts version to your relational database version.
Pot’s maximum Hits
Welcome to the broad international of stoner stats! because the breadth of our neighborhood is unbelievable, we determined the 1st factor of 2012 will be a terrific time to put down our offerings for the main awesome achievements within the marijuana global: the easiest, the worst, the most important, the most eldritch, and the rest that struck our ganja-enhanced fancy.
While acclaimed novelist Donna Leon isn't conjuring up stories of crime and corruption in Venice, or reveling in scrumptious delicacies, she is hearing tune. For Leon, shopper of conductor Alan Curtis and his celebrated orchestra Il Complesso Barocco, that typically capability the paintings of her favourite composer, George Frideric Handel.
This number of resumes is geared toward humans in any respect degrees of administration, from front-line supervisors to top-level executives. as well as 1000s of pages of pattern resumes, the authors current sound resume writing suggestion, together with the best way to create and use an digital resume. New for this version: up to date info on on-line resume production and distribution; up-to-date pattern resumes; resume questionnaire worksheet for cataloging event and accomplishments; resume strength verbs appendix.
- Helping Your Anxious Child: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
- Virgile's Vineyard: A Year in the Languedoc Wine Country
- Outward Bound Backpacker's Handbook
- Makeup Makeovers Beauty Bible: Expert Secrets for Stunning Transformations
Extra info for Tableau Dashboard Cookbook
14. Then, right-click on Country in the visualization and select the option Hide Field Labels for Rows, as shown in the following screenshot. This will remove unnecessary ink from the screen, which means that there are fewer unnecessary items to distract the viewer. 15. Once this is done, resize the visualization so that it is only a few inches in length. To do this, go to the right-hand side of the visualization and drag the end along to the desired size. info Chapter 1 How it works… Copying and pasting the data into Tableau is a great way of importing data quickly.
When you wave the mouse over it, you will see that it sorts by the metric. info Chapter 1 Once you've sorted the data, it will look neater and easier to understand. We can see this in the following screenshot: How it works… One of Tableau's features is that it works out automatically whether the data is a dimension or a measure. Tableau does this by looking at the datatype in the columns. So, for example, in this case, it has identified text and geographical types as dimensions and integers as measures.
Info Chapter 1 8. The result can be seen in the next screenshot, which shows rows of bullet charts: 9. This is still a lot of data to show on a dashboard and still be sure that the data consumer is able to remember and understand it quickly. The idea is that the thick horizontal line displays the actual data and the vertical line on each row displays the target. We can resize it so that the rows are smaller in height. To do this, you can resize by grabbing the bottom of the white canvas and pulling it upwards.